good work, i just paid to support the effort.
will try playing with it more to get ideas and feedback
i havent charged my Quest 2 for months, now it gives a reason..
a few quick point
1. in a browser window w Google, i cannot type in the box, i think it might be due to predictive input of Google, how to turn that off?
2. PDF reader seems a important addition needed.. both import and export.. Images and text are good, but its now almost impossible to handle some work flow.. e.g. gettting things from PDF books open a new world within our AR new world..
also after i created a doc, i need to be able to export that in a format beyond just text.. if i just need text environment, VR/AR is not the best environment..
3. I see the best use case beyond a tech demo is to use the environment for brainstorm, tagging, spatial thinking to create something new..
can i export the whole space maybe in 2D after brainstorming? need to be able to share this with other people as well
Command Prompt FTW!! 🔥congrats on the launch .... can’t wait to try this!!
I just bought it. it's good. but sometimes....
1. the apps frozen.
2. when I try to type some letters after hitting space bar, the letters I type disappear.
I have to reboot the apps the make it works.
3. when I down load an image from Dropbox, it rotate 90 degree to the right by default.
but, overall I like this app .....hope they can fix the problems soon.